Sometimes we forget that towels are one of the important equipment that concerns the cleanliness of our bodies. For that, we need to be more careful in choosing and caring for towels so that our bodies avoid germs and bacteria.
Here are tips on choosing and caring for the right towel:
1. Adjust body posture with a towel, not to be too small.
2. Choose a towel material that absorbs water quickly.
3. Choose a soft material texture.
4. Pay attention to the thickness of the towel, do not choose one that is too thin.
5. We recommend that you wash at least once a week to prevent the emergence of bacteria and fungi.
6. Just wash with detergent, then rinse thoroughly.
7. Do not dry directly under the hot sun, because over time, the color will fade. Preferably dry in the sun a little, and enough wind.